Last week I shared 7 ways to verbally affirm our husbands plus 3 words of caution.
This week, as part of the "Be My Valentine Challenge" at Women Living Well, we are being creative in our praise.
Let me warn you, I am NOT creative, which is why I have no fashion sense or find it hard to be resourceful. I'm all about practical and useful, but creative I am not nor will I ever be. Fortunately, my husband isn't so interested in my creativity and likely neither is yours if you find yourself in the same boat.
So, here's my very simple attempt to show love to my husband in a non-traditional way:
Create a daily scavenger hunt with love notes for each day of the week!
So, while cutting out construction paper hearts with my daughter, I made a few extras for Daddy.
Then, I added a simple but sweet message to each one and folded it in half.
Need some ideas?
- I love how you have a heart for your family.
- I love that you help me clean up the kitchen at night.
- I love your fun-loving nature; it sure makes life more interesting!
- I love how you calm me down when I'm frustrated & overwhelmed.
- I love how generous you are with your time, money, & energy.
- I love how affectionate you are with the girls and me.
- I love how cute you are. You still make me melt.
- I love your cheesy sense of humor.
- I love how you're a hard worker.
- I love how you drop everything for me.
I will let you know how this turns out!
Do you struggle with being creative?
What creative ways have you found to show your husband you love him?
I'm praying God's richest blessings for you this week!
If you would like to have Growing in His Glory delivered to your inbox, click here: Subscribe to Growing in His Glory. Or join us on Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest.
Linking up with: The Better Mom, Raising Arrows, Mama Moments Monday, The Modest Mom, Time-Warp Wife, Teach Me Tuesdays, Titus 2 Tuesdays, Top 10 Tuesday, Leaving a Legacy, Women Living Well Wednesdays, Raising Homemakers, Raising Mighty Arrows